RE: CAT5 Extenders??

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: CAT5 Extenders??
  • From: REB.Barnett@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 17:12:30 +0100

A slight flaw in the plan, which I'm sure you've thought of...

XFree86 isn't suitable, hence I'm guessing you're using Microsoft's
operating systems.
The users don't need access to floppy or CD.
How do they restart their machine *when* it crashes?

Don't get me wrong, I love Windoze, but I wouldn't want to be parted from
my
power button/hard reset/power cable (depending on severity of crash).

Ray.

Win A Guy ...and make him fix up your place!
http://click.egroups.com/1/6292/9/_/2065/_/962727000/