Re: Working from Home!!!

I work from home all the time, so much so I'm selling my car, thereby
saving me over 300 quid a month!!! (Loan, Insurance, diesel etc)

I find I get a lot more done working at home, both work wise and
personal stuff too. Plus I keep forgetting to eat dinner, so I'm losing
weight too! :-)

Keith Doxey wrote:

> Perhaps expenses was the wrong word.
> I dont mean BT pay me the money.....
> I save 10 pounds of my own money by not giving the goverment 8 quid to
allow

> > > PS. Saving 10 quids worth of travel expenses is also a bonus
;-)

Win A Handyman ...and make him fix up your place!
http://click.egroups.com/1/6296/9/_/2065/_/962719173/