From: Nigel Orr <Nigel.Orr@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 04, 2000 3:30 PM
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] CAT5 Extenders??

> At 15:25 04/07/00 +0200, you wrote:
> >does anyone know of a CAT5 extender (a la KVM) that allows you to
run
your
> >keyboard/monitor/mouse *and* audio over a CAT5 cable?
>
> Does it have to be a single cable?  Only one I know is
>
> http://sunsite.doc.ic.ac.uk/XFree86/
>
> Well, somebody had to say it :-)
>
> If multiple cables, no, don't know of an 'all-in-one'- what sort of
cable
> length does it need to run on?
>
> Nigel

> Win a Guy and up to $20,000 in repairs to boot!

This message is intended only for use by the person to whom
it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged and
confidential. Its content does not constitute a formal commitment by
Lombard Odier. If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
kindly notify the sender and destroy this message. Thank you.

Savings + service + convenience = beMANY!
http://click.egroups.com/1/4116/9/_/2065/_/962718235/