RE: Working from Home!!!

  • To: ukha_d <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Working from Home!!!
  • From: Keith Doxey <keith.doxey@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 11:44:08 +0100

I'm "Working From Home" on Thursday :-)

Actually I do put in the full amount of time....just not in the
"normal
hours".
I usually get 4 or 5 hours done during working hours and than put in a
couple of hours after Amber has gone to bed at around 8:30. It means I get
to see her for several hours duing the day rather than about an hour
between
getting home from work and her going to bed.

Keith.

PS. Saving 10 quids worth of travel expenses is also a bonus ;-)

> I'm "working from home" today... - I just love that
euphamism!!

> ;-)
>
> Paul G.

Life's too short to send boring email. Let SuperSig come to the rescue.
http://click.egroups.com/1/6137/9/_/2065/_/962707512/