Re: Stuart Grimshaw is a secret Elvis fan!!!

> On Tue, Jul 04, 2000 at 11:40:56AM +0200, Powell Andy / AMS wrote:
> > are you sure that the didn't send it to you so that you could put
it on
your
> > coffee table? I've found Linux CDs make the most excellent
coasters! ;-)

> Actually I think you'll find AOL CD's make the best coasters :-) Linux
ones are better frisbees :-)

That's only because the number of AOL CD's you get comming through the post
means that you could have a set of 8 *matching* coasters in no time... ;-)

This message is intended only for use by the person to whom
it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged and
confidential. Its content does not constitute a formal commitment by
Lombard Odier. If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
kindly notify the sender and destroy this message. Thank you.

Free Conference Calling with Firetalk!
Host your next egroup meeting live on Firetalk.
Click here!
http://click.egroups.com/1/5478/9/_/2065/_/962706942/