Re: Stuart Grimshaw is a secret Elvis fan!!!

On Tue, Jul 04, 2000 at 09:13:41AM +0100, Mark McCall wrote:

> I think I want to do this just because "I can".  I also
think  that once I
> have done it I will be struggling to find uses for it (apart from
websever).

Watch it Mark, once you start you're on a slipary slope :-) I started
"just to prove I could do it", and now look what's
happened...spamming everyone with the "Club Fingers" virus and
finding myself liking this old fashioned text based email proggy better
that MS Outlook....

If you have any problems, don't give up. and don't beleive what you read in
the press about Linux users not being helpfull. There isn't one problem
I've had yet that someone on the net hasn't provided me a solution for.
I'll help you as much as you need (as pennance for yesterday :-) as I'm
sure the other Linux lads will.

Win a Handyman and up to $20,000 in repairs to boot!
http://click.egroups.com/1/6295/9/_/2065/_/962704983/