Re: Stuart Grimshaw is a secret Elvis fan!!!

My apologies to you all, while you were all receiving bounced emails, I was
sitting here wondering where all my mail was.

I really don't know what happened other than I made one hell of a cock up,
and instead of delivering old mail to a new server, it was being bounced
instead.

I hope I havn't put anyone out too much.

You'll be glad to know that I have stopped 500+ messages being bounced, but
there are still quite a few that escaped. (Most will have gone to other
mailing lists that I used to belong to)

I really do feel awful about this, and I can't apologise enough.

---------------------------------------
Stuart Grimshaw
Schoolsnet LTD
www.schoolsnet.com         Special