RE: Resistor values Was AD conversions

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Resistor values Was AD conversions
  • From: REB.Barnett@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 15:33:30 +0100

One final question then, I promise.

This business about noise. Am I best taking the 12/14v signal out of the
engine bay uncorrupted, then sampling it somewhere a little electrically
quieter? I was planning stuffing the entire circuit on top of the
diagnostic
port since it should work out quite small, and will save me having to run
cables through the firewall.

My wife has an engineering degree and I don't know what they were taught,
but answers within an order of magnitude seem to be the exception rather
than the rule. So long as the figures work out it seemed the units didn't
really matter. Fortunately she didn't go into building bridges...

Ray.

Free Worldwide Calling with Firetalk!
Click Here:
http://click.egroups.com/1/5481/9/_/2065/_/962634654/