Re: Taking the plunge ! (Longish)

At 08:42 29/06/00 +0100, you wrote:
>At 14:40 26/06/00 +0100, you wrote:
> >does not give me different extension numbers. I would like to have
extension
> >numbers allowing transfer of calls, intercom functions and the
ability to
> >easily change an extension from being business or home line.
>
>You want a little PABX if you need intercom stuff, call transfer etc.
I'm

Sorry, brain stoppage, if you've got ISDN, you want an ISPBX, which will
probably do all you need.  Peter Strangmann is a keen ISDN person (though
not so keen on BT's implementation of it) who posts regularly to
news:uk.telecom .  His ISDN pages are at
http://www.adelheid.demon.co.uk/pgs_isdn.html
and probably have all the
details you need, and then some...

Nigel