Core skills matrix

  • To: "Ukha_D@xxxxxxx Com" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Core skills matrix
  • From: "Mark McCall" <mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 10:33:57 +0100

Here's a thread just starting on the general forum....

Anyone got any ideas on how we could do this?

Please post answers to the forum and not to this list.

Thanks

Mark

Core skills matrix
----
Hi,

Just an idea is it worth us listing some of our core skills so that people
know if anyone in the group is likely/willing to be able to help them out.

I.e one of the Pauls in the group has mentioned he is a Electrical
Technician, I know theres a few audio buffs in here not forgetting Keith
whos into electronics in a big way etc...

Paul

----
Sounds a very good idea.Im willing to help anyone here BUT!! Electrical
installations can prove dangerous and I would never ofer help to anyone who
was unsure of the danger.It is best left to the experts although lets face
it many of us think we are.Help does not hurt and good advise is better
than
none.You have to start somewhere.But I do think it is a great idea.What
about a user profile in which we enter details about ourself like location
age job skill level of home automation etc including do's and dont's that
we
have encountered the hard way and maybe add companys that have pissed us
off
and companys we can trust.May help us all.

What do you think Mark??

----

The UKs Premier Home Automation Site
http://www.automatedhome.co.uk