Re: Re: Occupancy Sensors - Reply from BIK

Sorry about the difficulty in reaching us and with the product.  We think
we
are doing a good job of responding to email and are aware of no unanswered
email messages.  Email is the way to obtain technical support.

It is unlikely that there is a problem with the pots.  It is more likely
improper operation of the unit or not suitable for the application.  As for
the instructions, most people complain that they are too complicated and
require a BS EE to understand.  You are the first person to call them
incomplete.

The sensor is very reliable when used in small sensing applications like in
a bed or chair or across a hallway or a doorway.  Some people insist on
using it for full room applications, but the success is very dependant on
the particular room (grounding, furniture, etc.) and requires a lot of
experimentation to achieve good results.

Our business and sales is geared for the electronic hobbyist.  This is the
person who wants to buy a couple of units for experimentation and use
around
the home typically for security and/or home automation purposes.  These
folks LIKE to experiment and have no problem providing the technical
expertise required for leading edge products like this one.  We are not set
up to provide in-depth application engineering support.

Sincerely,

--Russell Bik Design

Redecorating your house, but can't see to come up with the money?
Rate businesses in your area to win $5,000. HURRY--CONTEST ENDS 6/30
http://click.egroups.com/1/5551/9/_/2065/_/961796098/