RE: Armour cabling/domain registering

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Armour cabling/domain registering
  • From: "Olivant, Russ" <Russ_Olivant@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 03:49:36 -0500

I registered mine with uk2net, and the service has
been fine.
I get free main redirection & web redirection, to my
freeserve account.

Russ

Redecorating your house, but can't see to come up with the money?
Rate businesses in your area to win $5,000. HURRY--CONTEST ENDS 6/30
http://click.egroups.com/1/5551/9/_/2065/_/961750905/