RE: [sort of OT] Mail Clients

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [sort of OT] Mail Clients
  • From: Keith Doxey <keith.doxey@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 15:09:04 +0100

Earlier on in response to one of my posts a certain Mr Ant Skelton jokingly
wrote..

>> I use Outlook 97

>I think you just answered your own question. ;)

>Actually, removing Outlook 97 would only be treating the symptoms and
>not the disease - what you really need to do is format your hard disc
>and install linux on it.

>Heh heh. Flame on!

>ant

Following a more constructive reply from Michael I am now downloading
Japanese/chinese/anything_else_ese support to see it that rectifies the
problem but first I get my revenge on Ant who also repleid to Michaels
message....

>M McAree Jr wrote:
>>
>> Keith I use Outlook 2000 as my mail client. I have noticed that
the
messages
>> you refer to contain Japanese adverts from Egroups at the bottom
of
them.
>> Maybo you can't handle that type of text. Ants message also
contains the
>> Japanese text.

>That's Japanese? I just assumed it was a perl script!

>ant

>$BCg4V$H$O$8$a$k!"Cg4V$r8+$D$1$k!!#e%0%k!<%W
>$B%5!<%/%k!&F1Ak2q!&F1N=!&%S%8%M%9!&2HB2$G$I$&$>!*

[Keith Doxey]  It is a perl script.
Its a Linux version of "Life Stages" especially for you :-))

SALESFORCE.COM MAKES SOFTWARE OBSOLETE
Secure, online sales force automation with 5 users FREE for 1 year!
http://click.egroups.com/1/2658/9/_/2065/_/961596740/