Re: X10 Floodlight

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: X10 Floodlight
  • From: "Andy Harvey" <andy@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 11:17:43 -0000

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "M McAree Jr" <michael.mcaree@t...>
wrote:
> Does anyone know if PR511 Dual Floodlight and X10 motion sensor can
be
> dimmed??

No it can't.

But you can control the floodlight on a separate appliance/lamp
module.

The problem I had was that if you have 24hr motion detection the
floodlight always comes on even during daylight.

I have the PR511 motion detector monitoring for movement 24hrs a day,
and the floodlight on its own separate appliance module. The PC can
then decide whether the floodlight needs to come on.

--
Andy Harvey
andy@xxxxxxx

仲間とはじめる、仲間を見つける eグループ