Wiring Lights

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Wiring Lights
  • From: "M McAree Jr" <michael.mcaree@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 12:28:07 +0100

I have two outside lights both wired to a double gang wall switch in the
kitchen. Could I replace the double gang with an X10 single gang switch?
I'm
not fussed about switching these lights on independently of each other.
Would that be really dodgy in terms of electrical wiring??

Michael
BELFAST

SALESFORCE.COM MAKES SOFTWARE OBSOLETE
Secure, online sales force automation with 5 users FREE for 1 year!
http://click.egroups.com/1/2658/9/_/2065/_/961586964/