RE: More ranting from me!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: More ranting from me!
  • From: "Timothy Morris" <mail@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 19:21:48 +0100

Steve,

I'm in the process of downloading Media Jukebox, which is free and seems to
be highly regarded by reviewers. I'm in the fortunate position of having
15,000 pounds worth of HiFi so it should reveal any inadequacies. I'll put
together a CD later with an uncompressed track together with a few tracks
at
different data rates and see what I think. I'll even listen with my eyes
closed(!) The material I'm using really tests even the best of HiFi
systems,
and I hope that my views will be changed.

Tim.

favourite
> among Hi-Fi
> > journos in the early 90s), and converted it to a 56Kbit .mp3
track. I'm
> not
> > playing this through my Hi-Fi, with four power amps, big floor
standing
> > speakers (and directional cables :)), just a Windows pc with
Cambridge
> > SoundWorks 30 quid speakers.
> >
> > My verdict: I don't know how you guys put up with it - it is
awful!

> > 'nuff said
> >
> > Tim.

> > Best friends, most artistic, class clown Find 'em here:

> Act NOW before June 30 to win $5,000!
> Start grading businesses in your area to win.

Get 6 months of FREE* MSN Internet access!
http://click.egroups.com/1/5725/7/_/2065/_/961525195/