Re: Outdoor Speakers (WAS: whole house component suggestions)

Just one other thing, have you got a dog? I know the instant I put rock
speakers into my garden my to dogs would seek them out and P**S all over
them!

Just like when we had our new carpet put in - we left offcuts near the
doorways (from previous experience these prime targets for a doggie
accident) and what happened - the first "accident" (I think it
was probably
deliberate!) on the offcuts? Nooooooo.. Right slap bang in the middle of
the
room! Little bug****s...

Andy

> That's not TOO far removed from what I do now, which is:
>
> a) try to find my long mains extension lead,
> b) plug it in in the kitchen (on an RCD protected outlet obviously!),
> c) hump a ghetto-blaster down the end of the garden & plug it in,
> d) go find a selection of CD's & take them down there as well,
> e) at the end of the evening (when I'm usually quite drunk!) pack it
all
> back up & take it back inside again.
> f) go back to a) the next time!
>
> I want to avoid all that searching for stuff & humping it down the
garden.
> also want to avoid taking my original CD's down there as well - CD's
&
BBQ's
> & alcohol are definately not a good combination!
> I would like to have to do nothing more than start a playlist on my
MP3
> jukebox (which I could even do from down the garden using a phone),
select
> the outdoor speakers, and relax! So I don't want to have to bring the
> speakers inside - although I suppose I'd not be adverse to bringing
them
in
> over the winter, as I'm not very likely to be sitting out there then!!
>
> Paul G.

This message is intended only for use by the person to whom
it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged and
confidential. Its content does not constitute a formal commitment by
Lombard Odier. If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
kindly notify the sender and destroy this message. Thank you.

Missing old school friends? Find them here:
http://click.egroups.com/1/5534/7/_/2065/_/961513414/