RE: More ranting from me!

  • To: ukha_d <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: More ranting from me!
  • From: Keith Doxey <keith.doxey@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 12:28:32 +0100

Tim,

Without wanting to start another Audiophile war....

1. You are a self confessed Audiophile
2. You didnt use your Audiophile gear
3. you used a crap encoding rate.
4. you used a PC with 30 quid speakers.

You have taken the opposite end of the spectrum, low bitrate encoding
giving
a source file that is really naff and probably sounds like AM radio.

You have used a Lo(ish)-fi sound system.

I play my Mp3's through a "normal" Hi-fi separates amp, not
audiophile, not
budget all in one stack system. They sound fine to me, certainly a MUCH
better than on the PC speakers.

As has been said before....each to their own :-))

Keith

> [...]

Free Conference Calling with Firetalk!
Click Here!
http://click.egroups.com/1/5480/7/_/2065/_/961500563/