From: Dan Hoehnen <dhoehnen@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2000 1:59 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Home Automation Index new URL

> Michael,
>
> Done!  Thank you.
>
> Dan
>
> P.S. I should probably ask that HA Index addition requests be sent to
me
> directly.  However, I am new to this list and if you all want to keep
> posting them here so others can more quickly see the new web sites you
find,
> that's OK with me.  I'm easy :)

Maybe you could add it to your

> > Michael
> > BELFAST

shortly.

> > > Dan

Suggestions

Please advise

-----------------------------------------------------------------------=
-
trying @Backup
computer
files.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------=
-

> > > Life's too short to send boring email. Let SuperSig come to
the
rescue.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------=
-

-

> CRUISES FOR PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR! Get dozens of the best travel
agents
> competing for your business with our new FREE service.

How about a flat, no-fee long distance rate of 6.7=A2 per min. -=20
or less? Join beMANY! Our huge buying group gives you rates which=20
fall monthly, plus an extra $60 in FREE calls!
http://click.egroups.com/1/3820/7/_/2065/_/961419953/