RE: Home Automation Index new URL

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Home Automation Index new URL
  • From: "Dan Hoehnen" <dhoehnen@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 08:59:00 -0400

Michael,

Done!  Thank you.

Dan

P.S. I should probably ask that HA Index addition requests be sent to me
directly.  However, I am new to this list and if you all want to keep
posting them here so others can more quickly see the new web sites you
find,
that's OK with me.  I'm easy :)

Maybe you could add it to your

> Michael
> BELFAST

Suggestions

> > > Just the man I am after!
> > >
> > > We have, I believe, an old link to your website
> > > (http://www.infinet.com/~dhoehnen/ha/list.html).
Please advise
> > the URL of
> > > your current site.
> > >
> > > Also, please change our link to http://www.laser.com. Thank you.
> > >
> > > Regards,
> > >
> > > Kwong Li
> > > li@xxxxxxx
> > > Laser Business Systems Ltd.
> > > http://www.laser.com

> > > Special Offer-Earn 300 Points from MyPoints.com for trying
@Backup
> > > Get automatic protection and access to your important
computer files.
> > > Install today:

> > Life's too short to send boring email. Let SuperSig come to the
rescue.

> Remember four years of good friends, bad clothes, explosive chemistry
> experiments.

CRUISES FOR PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR! Get dozens of the best travel agents
competing for your business with our new FREE service.
http://click.egroups.com/1/5569/7/_/2065/_/961419520/