Home Automation Index new URL

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Home Automation Index new URL
  • From: "Dan Hoehnen" <dhoehnen@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 08:09:33 -0400

So much for hiding :)

I do maintain the Home Automation Index web site.  It has a new url, which
is much easier to remember:

http://www.homeautomationindex.com

I have also updated your link.  It will be effective shortly.

Dan

Please advise the URL of
> your current site.
>
> Also, please change our link to http://www.laser.com. Thank you.
>
> Regards,
>
> Kwong Li
> li@xxxxxxx
> Laser Business Systems Ltd.
> http://www.laser.com
>

> On Mon, 19 Jun 2000, Dan Hoehnen wrote:
>
> > Whew, I am no longer a ukha_d virgin.  :)
> >
> > Dan

> Special Offer-Earn 300 Points from MyPoints.com for trying @Backup
> Get automatic protection and access to your important computer files.
> Install today:

Life's too short to send boring email. Let SuperSig come to the rescue.
http://click.egroups.com/1/5108/7/_/2065/_/961416558/