Re: **** Virus Warning **** was RE: Pronto control of PC via TV

Steve,

>Right. I would have to run the exe to become infected ?

Yes - its a trojan.

>Use mailscan for Mdaemon. I must put it back on my server after i
crashed
>it.

Thanks

andy

--- Tag-it V1.0 (c) Andy Powell 1998
The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies;
probably because they are generally the same people. - G. K. Chesterton

--- Tag-it V1.0 (c) Andy Powell 1998
If we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made of meat?

--- Tag-it V1.0 (c) Andy Powell 1998
To er is human.

@Backup- Protect and Access your data any time, any where on the net.
Try @Backup FREE and recieve 300 points from mypoints.com Install now: