From: "Andy Powell" <Andy@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: 18 June 2000 1:01 PM
Subject: **** Virus Warning **** was RE: [ukha_d] Pronto control of PC via
TV

> Ok folks,
>
> I'm really sorry about this one. Looks like I cocked up big time. It
appears that my brother-in-law sent a message to my wife which contained
the
Happy99 virus. Unfortuneately I haven't trained her well enough and she ran
the program - This caused my PC to become infected and as a consequence I
may have passed it on to some of you via email. I have no excuse, and
should
not have allowed it to happen. However, it's a little late for that, but
please accept my appologies. I would advise you all to scan your systems to
ensure that I have not 'infected you' with this virus.

> Sorry again,
>
> Andy
>
> p.s.
>
> is anyone aware of a good Mail scaning virus checker - I use Mdaemon
mailserver so if it can integrate with that it'd be great..

> --- Tag-it V1.0 (c) Andy Powell 1998
> All generalizations are false.
>

> --- Tag-it V1.0 (c) Andy Powell 1998
> Those who say that money can't buy happiness don't know where to shop.
-
My wife (Okay, so she wasn't the first - but she has said it enough times
that it more than makes up for not being the first).

> Paying too much for Long Distance is a global problem.
> Join BeMANY! and Long Distance  rates fall automatically.

Spending too much calling friends all over the world? Join beMANY!
and pay less each month.
http://click.egroups.com/1/4259/7/_/2065/_/961339211/