Re: LD11's

Yes its a TW523 moded for 220/240v.

To answer your other question.... sort of. I use the extended data commands
rather than the 'old' level commands
(as i said towards the very bottom of the HV command list)

I'll try an 'old' style command and let you know what happens..

Just for your info and others on the comfort trail (the alarm panel!!).
About a month ago I (ok Dan and I) finished writing some additions to ACE
for Dan at Hone software that allows 'Homeseer' style real time updates on
the status of all X10, input/output, temp sensors/ect using
Homevision.(i.e.
you can issue an ACE api command whenever A1 X10 level changes or Digital
Temp changes. Its currently in beta but will probably be released about the
same time as Comfort InterfACE.

Richard