RE: Audio Cable dilemma

At 09:26 15/06/00 +0100, you wrote:
>I think the only option is to remove the skirting and arcitrave and
hide the
>cable behind it.

If that's possible (and skirting can be a pig to remove and refit,
especially in older houses!), then that would be best- if you can, put the
cable in and run a piece of plastic conduit with a string in it (but no
cables!) for later additions.

As Stuart said, and I forgot, don't compromise any damproofing (DPMs/DPCs)
if you are going for burial in a solid floor.

>she replied "theres a black line on it !". I proposed Pauls
idea of the

1mm T&E is quite small, and available in white... and you can even get
figure-8 bell wire without a stripe (it usually has a ridge on one wire
instead for polarity)

I'm assuming in all this that it's a solid wood floor with no carpet, if
not, there's an obvious cable route (under the carpet!)

Nigel

Would you like to save big on your phone bill -- and keep on saving
more each month? Join beMANY! Our huge buying group gives you Long Distance
rates which fall monthly, plus an extra $60 in FREE calls!
http://click.egroups.com/1/2567/7/_/2065/_/961059977/