Oh why do I bother!!!

  • To: "Ukha_D@xxxxxxx Com" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Oh why do I bother!!!
  • From: "Mark McCall" <mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 09:44:06 +0100

I posted this simple message to comp.home.automation last night....

"Subject: Control your home via the Web (UK)
News on the soon-to-be-released Comfort InterfACE that allows you to
view and control your home over the web is on my site here...
http://www.automatedhome.co.uk
M. McCall"

I then got a "don't post spam" type message from some D***HEAD
plus another
supportive message from someone else.  This morning however I read this....

"Yes, it is SPAM. This forum is for discussions, not for unsolicited
advertising. Personally, I wouldn't mind to have a look at an impressive
WEB
site, new ideas etc.. But your site is boring. So, cut the crap. avl"

Hmmmmmmm......  You try to stimulate some interesting UK debate and inform
people of new exciting HA products (in an HA group for heaven sake) and you
get this sort of crap!!

This may well be the last time I post to this newsgroup.  Why the hell
should I bother.

Anyone like to post a message on this thread in a more positive way?  I
would appreciate it.

Thanks

Mark

The UKs Premier Home Automation Site
http://www.automatedhome.co.uk

Life's too short to send boring email. Let SuperSig come to the rescue.
http://click.egroups.com/1/5108/7/_/2065/_/961058666/