RE: Camcorder/scart info please

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Camcorder/scart info please
  • From: "M McAree Jr" <michael.mcaree@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 12:08:24 +0100

How do you trigger you cameras Mark?

I am trying to use a X10 Hawkeye, but my driveway is so bloody short that
by
the time the X10 trigger goes through HomeSeer and runs the capture
command,
all I get is a picture of the driveway :-)
What I *really* need are IR Beams across the gate.

Michael
BELFAST

Spending too much calling friends all over the world? Join beMANY!
and pay less each month.
http://click.egroups.com/1/4259/7/_/2065/_/960980952/