Re: Camcorder/scart info please

> I use it outside, pointing down at the front door, so there are no
problems
> with saturate from the sun. If I get a chance I think I'll put up some
> screenshots on the web to let people have a look. I'm quite happy with
it
> for £35, especially as it seems sufficiently protected against the
elements.

Here are a couple from "Back Door Cam".

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/downloads/backdoorcam1.jpg
http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/downloads/backdoorcam2.jpg

These were taken with one on the 69 quid colour board cams from
www.henrys.co.uk

The second picture shows the effect of strong sunlight pointing directly at
the camera.  However the foreground is still pretty good.

The date/time stamp is created by the HomeWatcher software
(www.homewatcher.com).  This takes a snap every time it detects movement
and
FTPs it to a webpage.

M.

CLICK HERE***SPECIAL OFFER***$60 in FREE calls
***SPECIAL OFFER***CLICK HERE
http://click.egroups.com/1/4127/7/_/2065/_/960978932/