Re: Camcorder/scart info please

Nigel,

Thanks for the advice ,

I am currently setting up the comfort relays to do some switching, with x10
controlling the power and was trying to minimise cable runs. I will use 6
core which should mean only the left and right audio grounds are commoned.
Just got to borrow a camcorder from a friend to try it out. I am intending
to use x10 for switching channels but will have to temporary shelve another
action as I have fully used up the housecode which comfort receives.

As I said previously I intended using two camcorders, but my son dropped
one
which no longer works. I took it to bits last night looking for the easy to
fix broken connection or component, with no luck :-(

Anyway now I,ve got a bag of bits reluctantly destined for the bin (I
usually think I can use the bits, but the electronic gizmos are beyond me.
Maybe I'll use the mic).

Time to get a B&W board from Henry's, when I get paid.

Anyway thanks again

Campbell

PS   Homebase exchanged my faulty LD10 no problem. Also I noted the current
price of the Home Control computer kit and remote kit, ain't I glad I
bought
when them when they were only £62 each, ah well if you buy both at £210
"I
think", they give you a free video :->