RE: Software project anyone?

  • To: "Ukha_D@xxxxxxx Com" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Software project anyone?
  • From: "Mark McCall" <mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 17:04:15 +0100

Ray Barnett has been coding away on his lunch break (dear love him) and
come
up with this....
http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/downloads/channel.zip

Obviously it's still work in progress (requires VB6 runtime) but the
interface is the best yet (in my opinion).  It would be nice to have this
version to download plus Ants web version.  I also liked the HTML report
from Nick Shores version.

How should we proceed?

M.

PS - If you use the above app (which follows the taboo rules) you seem to
be
able to pick every second channel (21,23,25 etc) without any problems.
This
can't be right can it??

The UKs Premier Home Automation Site
http://www.automatedhome.co.uk