Re: Software project anyone?

Nigel Orr wrote:
>=20
> Now, when are you going to link it with a 'click and zoom' map of the
UK =
8-)
>=20
> And it really needs to show transmitter group and polarisation...

Are you people *never* satisfied? ;)

ant
--=20
ant@xxxxxxx                     /\/\                www.ant.org
askelton@xxxxxxx     (`')     www.homewireless.co.uk      =
=20
()
There is no spoon

How about a flat, no-fee long distance rate of 6.7=A2 per min. -=20
or less? Join beMANY! Our huge buying group gives you rates which=20
fall monthly, plus an extra $60 in FREE calls!
http://click.egroups.com/1/3820/7/_/2065/_/960889599/