Re: Software project anyone?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Software project anyone?
  • From: "paul gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 11:33:39 GMT

Mark,

I've had this very problem in the past, and I've just used trial and error
to avoid co-channel interference. - I can see the reason for not using n
+/-
1, - I never use immediately adjacent channels, but what's the thing with n
+/- 5 or n +/- 9??

I have read the document, but I'm not clear what is meant by the
"image
channels" and the VCR/Oscillator channels in relation to any given
channel
number....

Just curious!

Paul G.

>From: "Mark McCall" <mark@xxxxxxx>
>To: "Ukha_D@Egroups. Com" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: [ukha_d] Software project anyone?
>Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 12:13:45 +0100
>
>I'm trying to plan the best frequencies to modulate my CCTV, Satellite
TV
>etc round the house.
>
>I have read the articles on "Taboo Channels" given to me by
Keith Doxey and