RE: RC model Helicopters - more than a bit off topic!

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: RC model Helicopters - more than a bit off topic!
  • From: REB.Barnett@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 08:30:59 +0100

I can take some great static ones of mine for you Mark - flying's a little
tricky at the mo though unless I chuck it out of the bathroom window
(tempted). It doesn't look to pretty any more though. There's more araldite
than airframe now.

Home automationish content: does anyone know if my nicad fast (peak)
charger
will be capable of charging a nice lithium ion pack I spotted for sale on
an
American web site?

Ray.

Brewer the
> presenter from Sarf London was with me at Epsom Downs today -
>  perfoming
> tail slides followed by high speed loops with the heli flying
> backwards.

> Paying too much for Long Distance is a global problem.
> Join BeMANY! and Long Distance  rates fall automatically.

Turn your EGROUP into a GROUP BUYING GROUP! Join beMANY! today.
http://click.egroups.com/1/4124/7/_/2065/_/960794931/