Re: Pronto CCF's

I'm rather enjoying this slightly off-topic discussion - although could I
suggest a change of subject line to something about RC Helicopters for
clarity.
Unless of course anyone has a Pronto CCF to control one of their
wondermachines.

Even more off topic - are helicopters measured in horse power, and if so,
where
can I get a flying horse?

Yeah I know I didn't change the subject header either

Calum

Mark McCall wrote:

> OK...OK...so we've got a secret RC Helicopter chapter within the ranks
of
> UKHA_D!!!!!
>
> Any change of some photos of these beasts?
>
> :-)
>
> M.

 :-(
>   >> >
>   >>That's the problem Kwong - you bought an X-Cell. I fly an F1
Carbon from
>   >>Quick UK - spares are cheap. Having said that today's crash
was nasty -
>   >>tail-boom, boom supports, radio tray, canopy, flybar,
>   >feathering spindle,
>   >>mainshaft, carbon blades - and possibly a clutch lining!
>   >>
>   >>Tim.
>   >>
>   >>

>   >>Spending too much calling friends all over the world? Join
beMANY!
>   >>and pay less each month.
>   >>http://click.egroups.com/1/4259/7/_/2065/_/960758843/

>   >
>   >

>   >Paying too much for Long Distance is a global problem.
>   >Join BeMANY! and Long Distance  rates fall automatically.
>   >http://click.egroups.com/1/4260/7/_/2065/_/960760082/

>   >
>   >
>   >

> Paying too much for Long Distance is a global problem.
> Join BeMANY! and Long Distance  rates fall automatically.

Paying too much for Long Distance is a global problem.
Join BeMANY! and Long Distance  rates fall automatically.
http://click.egroups.com/1/4260/7/_/2065/_/960761713/

begin:vcard
n:Morrell;Calum
tel;cell:+44 (0)7092 141538