RE: Cotrolling amps that don't have a remote control

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Cotrolling amps that don't have a remote control
  • From: "Harrison, Mark (Alliance)" <mark.harrison@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 13:57:20 +0100

Do not want to replace the amp at all.=20

Number one priority is sound quality, and in the context of my system, I
wo=
uldn't replace the Shearnes for anything less than =A310,000 worth of
Chord=
amps. To be fair, this would also give me the remote control, but I don't =
actually have =A310,000 I
want to spend on amps this year ;-)

Regards,

Mark