Re: To Homevision or not to Homevision?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: To Homevision or not to Homevision?
  • From: Vince Goddard <mdsupp@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 01:53:32 +0100

Hi Andy,

The units are made by Applied Digital Inc. www.appdig.com/adicon.html  and=
=20
the best price for them is @ FutureStandard www.futurestandard.com .

FutureStandard can take along time to ship and don't seem to answer emails=
=20
that promptly but I got my Ocelot from them gratis.

If you need any more info just ask.

Vince

At 10:53 06/06/00, you wrote:
>Vince,
>
>have you got a URL?
>
>Andy
>

>"Vince Goddard" <mdsupp@xxxxxxx>
>06/06/00 10:06
>Please respond to ukha_d
>

>         To:     ukha_d@xxxxxxx
>         cc:
>         Subject:        Re: [ukha_d] To Homevision or not to
Homevision?

*****************************

> >This message is intended only for use by the person to whom
> >it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged and
> >confidential. Its content does not constitute a formal commitment
by
> >Lombard Odier. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message,
> >kindly notify the sender and destroy this message. Thank you.

> >--
> >How about a flat, no-fee long distance rate of 6.7=A2 per min. -
> >or less? Join beMANY! Our huge buying group gives you rates which
> >fall monthly, plus an extra $60 in FREE calls!

> >--

>Paying too much for Long Distance is a global problem.
>Join BeMANY! and Long Distance  rates fall automatically.
>

>**************************** DISCLAIMER *****************************
>
>This message is intended only for use by the person to whom
>it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged and
>confidential. Its content does not constitute a formal commitment by
>Lombard Odier. If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
>kindly notify the sender and destroy this message. Thank you.

>Click here for savings: beMANY!

Would you like to save big on your phone bill -- and keep on saving
more each month? Join beMANY! Our huge buying group gives you Long Distance
rates which fall monthly, plus an extra $60 in FREE calls!
http://click.egroups.com/1/2567/7/_/2065/_/960339213/