Re: Pronto is in stock at 150 at RS in West End (London)

Mike,

I agree with Paul, your actions in this busines have been exceptional, and
while I know you're not making as much as you would like on them, look at
it
this way : I wouldn't have baught one if they weren't that cheap, so that's
at least 1 extra sale you've made this week. Plus the IRxxx to convert my
remote commands to X10 I'll be buying when my bank balance recovers, plus
the extra X10 modules I'll no doubt want to buy to go with it, all sales
you
wouldn't have made if I hadn't got my Pronto.

Thanks Mike.

Stuart Grimshaw
Schoolsnet LTD
www.schoolsnet.com         Special