Re: Pronto is in stock at £150 at RS in West End (London)

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Pronto is in stock at £150 at RS in West End (London)
  • From: "paul gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 17:21:34 GMT

Mike, is this a time-limited deal - IE only for as long as RS actually HAVE
stock? - I only ask because I am waiting for a builders bill to come in the
next 2/3 days, and I need to pay that first to placate the wife, -
otherwise
I would be giving you my VISA card number right now!!

In any case, at THIS price, I won't hesitate to order in a day or two, once
I've paid my builders....

Cheers.

Paul G.

PS, when I order, I _will_ be ordering a dock as well.....

>From: "Mike Huggins" <mikeh@xxxxxxx>
>To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Pronto is in stock at £150 at RS in West End
(London)
>Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2000 16:05:15 +0100
>
>Here's the deal...
>
>Their price is
>
>Pronto £150.00
>Dock £50.00
>Delivery £8.00
>
>They DO have stock
>
>Therefore MY price is £157, inc free UK delivery. Docking Station is
£47
>(as
>it was anyway)
>
>Available by telephone (020-8326 6649 - bear with us on this number
!!), or
>by fax to 01753 654171 - you must mention this offer when ordering.
On-line