Freeserve 24/7 Access!!!!!

  • To: "Ukha_D@xxxxxxx Com" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Freeserve 24/7 Access!!!!!
  • From: "Mark McCall" <mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 21:56:11 +0100

Hi All

THE GOODS NEWS

Signed up tonight on-line for the Freeserve "free" 24/7 access!!

Look here for the 3 deals available..
http://www.freeserve.com/time/

"Unlimited Freeserve Time" is the 24/7 package.  10 quid a month
or make 10
quids worth of calls by dialing a prefix.  You MUST have a Freeserve
account
(free and easy to set up) and you also MUST be a BT customer.  You pay
monthly by DD (seems to take 7 working days to set up) and you can cancel
with only 7 days notice!  ISDN is support (one line per subscription).

THE BAD NEWS

Freeserve are only accepting 2000 registrations a day for the 24/7
service!!
I was lucky enough to be sitting at my PC as the registration page went
live.  By the time I had phoned a mate and he setup a Freeserve account ALL
TWO THOUSAND registrations had already been accepted for today.  This
probably took under ten minutes!!

So then...everybody try at 00:00:01 tonight :-)

M.

Your high school sweetheart-where is he now?  With 4.4 million alumni
already registered at Classmates.com, there's a good chance you'll
find her here. Visit your online high school class reunion at:
http://click.egroups.com/1/3139/5/_/2065/_/956264180/