RE: CCTV at B&Q

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: CCTV at B&Q
  • From: "M McAree Jr" <michael.mcaree@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 09:17:57 +0100

I have the Ring version.

There is a mic but no IR. The picture quality is reasonable and the camera
looks to be silicone sealed within the unit. There is a long cable which
plugs into the Scart connector. For £35 it seems to do the job.

Micvhael
BELFAST

then it'd be about the same again for cable,
> PSU and water/weather-proof housing.
>
> If anyone has the Ring one, I'd be interested to hear how it compares.
>
> Nigel

> 25% Off All Prints!
> Buy one today at Corbis.com

1.6 Million Digital Images!