Re: CCTV

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: CCTV
  • From: "Ian Jones" <ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 12:50:14 -0000

Hi Mark,

I posed a question about CCTV and PC recording a while back and Keith
suggested taking a look at www.atmltd.co.uk . They have a number of
products that will do what you want.

The Movie Star security kit will allow up to 4 cameras be triggered
by 4 detection devices and be patched into the PC for
viewing/recording. The LookC Pro has all the features of the Movie
Star as well as an FTP facility for uploading to your site or secure
server for viewing over the Internet.

They certainly look good on paper, we are looking at them for a
client with very similar requirements to yourself.

Ian
Controlwise Limited
Email: enquiries@xxxxxxx
Web Site: www.controlwise.co.uk

Chocolate eggs, tulips, bunnies and more...
Click Here
http://click.egroups.com/1/3120/5/_/2065/_/955543821/