Re: UK Home Wiring Guide

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: UK Home Wiring Guide
  • From: "Dr John Tankard" <jtankard@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 1999 13:09:20 +0100

Don't be put off perhaps the others are shy !

I said in my previous post on the subject that there was quite a lot of FAQ
info on the subject, however in may cases they don't cover your layout, and
many are specific to the US.

I have contributed in a very, very small way on another FAQ recently, I
know
the main author is on this list to and from watching it get built I have
the
flowing comments

1. its a thankless task
2. people moan that there is no FAQ but they will not help to do the work
3. people don't read the FAQ before posting questions to lists
4. the people who will not help are good at critising when the work is done
5. its a thankless task

That said I still think it would be a good read. I shall be doing my own
when I have finished the lighting gadget so I would be good to compare
notes

John
jtankard@xxxxxxx

Simplifying group communications