Realserver G2 - music distribution

Hi,

has anyone done anything with Realserver G2? I'm looking at abandoning my=
MP3 system in favour of Realserver to give whole house audio on demand. I=
was also thinking of getting myself a radio card so that I could=
're-broadcast' it in the same way. Anyone got any comments/ideas. It would=
probably involve a PC in each room but hopefully hidden with some sort of=
UI to allow song/channel selection...

Andy

--- Tag-it V1.0 (c) Andy Powell 1998
Fanaticism consists in redoubling your efforts when you have forgotten your
aim. - George Santayava

Don't know which one to buy? Productopia does.
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/554
=

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying