Re: SONSYSTEM

Unfortuneately their website doesn't 'work' properly when you click the=
menu options.
If you get a url with /ns/ in it remove the /ns and sometmes it'll find=
the page.

Andy

On 03/09/99 at 15:15 Wright Ian wrote:

>OK the details are below
>
>The cabinet alone costs about =A3100 then the patch panels etc cost
avout=
=A335.
>The most expensive bit is the ISDN PBX costing =A3350.
>
>The company is called Cabcon
>
>www.cabcon.co.uk <http://www.cabcon.co.uk>
>
>T 01753 803133
>

>kind regards
>Ian
>Ian Wright
>Telenor (UK) Limited
>Tel: +44(0)171 291 6603
>Fax:+44(0)171 637 0777
>Mob:+44(0) 802 201345
>Email: ian.wright@xxxxxxx

>MyPoints-Free Rewards When You're Online.
>Start with up to 150 Points for joining!
>http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/805
>

>eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d
>http://www.egroups.com -
Simplifying group communications

--- Tag-it V1.0 (c) Andy Powell 1998
If we aren't supposed to eat animals, why are they made of meat?

Was the salesman clueless? =

Productopia has the answers.
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/555
=