Re: Infrared control and HomeVision

In message <000301bef656$875ea620$82c79284@xxxxxxx>, Keith
Doxey
<keith.doxey@xxxxxxx> writes
>    Julian,
>
>    That is the one feature that is really lacking in Homevision.
>
>    Most people in the States just use an IR repeater system to pick up
>    in other rooms and relay it back to Homevision. I think Mark McCall
>    is using my prototype IR repeater in his new house (at least he has
>    the bits and he asked me to resend the diagram on how to connect it
>    up !!)
>
>    Maybe Mark can confirm/deny if he is using it and how well it is
>    working. Both of us have been extremely busy recently !!

Any chance of the bits and instructions for me too? I REALLY don't want
the HV out of Node 0 so it is important to know that an IR repeater is
viable.

BTW, just to let you know what's going on All the power is in, all the
lighting with cat5 in each box, cat 5 and t+e to each thermostat
position, cat5 to an IR position. Node 0 looks like the hanging gardens
at present. Will send on pics if you wish.
--
Julian Driver

Don't know which one to buy? Productopia does.
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/554

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying
group communications