Re: Infrared control and HomeVision

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Infrared control and HomeVision
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <keith.doxey@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 22:51:51 +0100

Julian,

That is the one feature that is really lacking in Homevision.

Most people in the States just use an IR repeater system to pick up in other rooms and relay it back to Homevision. I think Mark McCall is using my prototype IR repeater in his new house (at least he has the bits and he asked me to resend the diagram on how to connect it up !!)

Maybe Mark can confirm/deny if he is using it and how well it is working. Both of us have been extremely busy recently !!

Keith
Keith Doxey
http://www.btinternet.com/~krazy.keith
Krazy Keith's World of DIY HomeAutomation