Re: Which kettle?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Which kettle?
  • From: "paul gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Sep 1999 11:47:06 GMT

Of course, the method which everyone is forgetting, which is the method I
use, (and in my opinion is the best:- no expense, no hardware
modifications,
reliable operation etc...)

Is: ......

THE WIFE!      :-)))

Fortunately, she gets up for work about 30-60 minutes before I do
(normally), and ALWAYS brings me my tea & cereal in bed....

has to be some reason for having one, right??

Paul G.

>From: Raymond <Reb.barnett@xxxxxxx>
>To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: [ukha_d] Re: Which kettle?
>Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 11:01:28 +0100
>
>How about an IR sensor set at shin height - if you look at the web site
>for the company that provides Comfort with their RF IR sensors, they
>also do a ranged of (wired!) teeny-weeny IR sensors that you can embed
>in the wall, so you wouldn't even have to know it was there.
>
>A sensor on the stairs lets you do even more funky stuff - a place in
>Cambridge has LEDs embedded in the walls and skirting boards going up
>the stairs - as you go up or down you trigger a ripple of LED
flashes...

> > 1: Funky - I might do that...
> >
> > (Interesting Question, assuming that only 1 person uses the
> > staircase at
> > a time, but that person may tread on either every step, or every
other
> > step, how many steps need pressure pads to uniquely determine
> > which way
> > that person is going up/down the stairs - I think the answer is
4, do
> > the rest of you agree?)
>
>Nescafe Gold probably tastes better than filter coffee that's been
>stewing for an hour or more! Could you stick teabags in a perculator
>instead of the coffee and make tea, and how bad would it taste after an
>hour of being kept hot?
>
> > 3: Forgive me Father, for I have sinned, and prefer the taste
> > of Nescafe
> > Gold ;-(
>

>Ray.

>MyPoints-Free Rewards When You're Online.
>Start with up to 150 Points for joining!
>http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/855
>

>eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d
>http://www.egroups.com -
Simplifying group communications