Re: Which System

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Which System
  • From: "Mark McCall" <mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 17:01:07 +0100

I still haven't had time do do any documentation of our install Ian but you
can see some photos on the website (check out the top entry in the "My
Experience" page.

Send me a personal email with any specific questions..

M.

System
> (back boses only - front blank panels are quoted at £15 each, so
forget
> that)
>
> I also have seperate telephone wiring into all rooms.  Audio cable in
most
> rooms and all of this heads down to the understairs cupboard.
>
> I have looked a tthe Homevision, Comfort and played with the
> Active Home BUT
> which system will give me my alarm, appliance, lighting, movement,
macros
> etc control throughout the house.  I would also like to put in a PBX
(8
> extensions) and data hub.
>
> It is all very confusing, specially when I am still worrying about
> connecting my sewage pipe and plumbing in my boiler (oh, do any
interface
> with either a Baxi, Eco Hometech condensing boiler).
>
> Has any one an example schematic of their system, just to give me
> an idea or
> a way forward.
>
> Any help would be appreciated
>
> Thanks
>
> Ian

> http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/805
>

> eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d
> http://www.egroups.com -
Simplifying group communications

Start with up to 150 Points for joining!