Which System

OK, I rushed out to Homebase on friday and now I am controlling my lamp =
and
kettle from my PC (Which is actually in a portacabin alongside the =
caravan,
so not very easy to change, but it automated so who cares)
=20
Anyway, it is time to start putting in a system into my new self build. =
basically have 6 zones in the house, downstairs already wired in - two
access point into the house.  I have Cat 5 in every room excapt the
bathrooms and I have also wired in back boxes for the Linn Konekt =
System
(back boses only - front blank panels are quoted at =A315 each, so =
forget
that)
=20
I also have seperate telephone wiring into all rooms.  Audio cable in =
most
rooms and all of this heads down to the understairs cupboard.
=20
I have looked a tthe Homevision, Comfort and played with the Active =
Home BUT
which system will give me my alarm, appliance, lighting, movement, =
macros
etc control throughout the house.  I would also like to put in a PBX (8
extensions) and data hub.
=20
It is all very confusing, specially when I am still worrying about
connecting my sewage pipe and plumbing in my boiler (oh, do any =
interface
with either a Baxi, Eco Hometech condensing boiler).
=20
Has any one an example schematic of their system, just to give me an =
idea or
a way forward.
=20
Any help would be appreciated
=20
Thanks
=20
Ian
=20

MyPoints-Free Rewards When You're Online. =

Start with up to 150 Points for joining!
http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/805

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d
http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying
group communications