Re: Which kettle?

R> stewing for an hour or more! Could you stick teabags in a perculator
R> instead of the coffee and make tea, and how bad would it taste after
an

I think this is the fundamental problem, while a percolator (no U
<G>) may
make tea OK (you can even get instant tea, yuck!)) Tea left sitting just
doesn't taste nice.

However, what I would see working OK would be just using a coffee maker
without any beverage.

You might end up with a jug of water kept at 90 degrees (or whatever it is
coffee is kept hot at) rather than "freshly boiled" but it would
probably
do or would be a lot quicker to re-heat?

-- Via DLG v1.27

/\ndy.

E-mail: andy@xxxxxxx, Fido: Andrew Mowatt 2:263/150

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/ukha_d